Caring for people in their own home, has proved to be the best solution for most individual care needs. Each individual will have different care needs and requirements. A personal tailored package to suit you will be created after our assessment. A full and transparent care cost proposal will be prepared for your consideration following the assessment.
High Quality Care
At Dove Home Care we believe building a relationship with yourselves is the essence to providing you with the Highest Quality of Care.
To enable you to make an informed decision, it is important that you understand what the price includes and how we may differ from our competitors, some of the key points are below :-
- Free consultations in the privacy of your own home
- One Inclusive Cost – No hidden charges – No VAT
- Dedicated care managers and care co-ordinators
- We give our service users continuity and a choice of carers to match their needs
- Individual and person centered support plans with all parties able to input their views
- Flexible to your needs, Housekeeping, Personal care, Companionship and Cooking and Medication Administration
- Full 24 hour back up / support provided by our emergency on call facility
- We directly employ all of our carers offering you peace of mind. (We look after insurance, PAYE, training, maternity pay, sick pay)
- We guarantee cover
- We provide live in care specialist training to our staff with our onsite training manager
- On-going supervision, training and development of carers
- National coverage, across the whole of England and Wales
- Company Experience in excess of 20 years
- “Excellent Rating” from the Care Quality Commission.
Call us or Request to call back, our live in care team will arrange free 1-to1 assessment and will send you care cost.
Please also see: