Live in Care
One of the many nice things about live in care is the comfort and familiarity of your own home with a full-time live in carer, professionally trained and experienced, doing all the things that need to be done and being a full-time companion.
As an Agency with a Difference, before we provide live in care, we meet each client and family for a full live in care consultation, throughout Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands , Derbyshire and Oxfordshire see: areas.
That’s when we:-
- Agree the client’s live in care needs
- Learn the client’s likes and preferences
- Complete a risk assessment
- Raise and resolve any Health & Safety concerns for the prospective client and their carers.
Our next step is to produce a live in care plan and select a team of well trained live in carers to ensure continuous tailored care.
Dove Live in carers duties include:-
- Assist in the running of the household
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Medication assistance
- Shopping for or with the client
- Escorting to any social events
- Accompanying on holidays either in the
UK or abroad
We select a small team who will live in with the client for the agreed number of weeks or continuously. The carers are hand picked to match your personality and circumstances.
Dove live-in carers provide a flexible and holistic approach to care. Each care plan is tailored to the needs and wishes of the individual client.
We understand each day can be different and the carers are there to fit into your routine and offer as much choice and independence as possible.
The choice is yours and can be agreed in the individual Care Plan. The carer will live in your home 24-hours a day, with a two hour break each day, 7-days a week.