To find out about our Live in Care Services please visit our Live in Care Support page.
Our clients tell us they are happier being cared for in the familiar comfort of their own homes so they can be as independent as possible and keep to their familiar routines, friendships, clubs and social activities. Dove Carers help clients do just that throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands. See Services and Locations.
Dove Live-in Carers are confident and able to work on their own initiative.
Their Live-in Care duties include:-
- Everything for personal care
- Preparing meals
- General household duties
- Health & Safety
- Everything to do with medication / doctors appointments
- Being on call during the day – with a two-hour break.
- Response to calls at night, as required *
* If there are many night calls our carer tells us and with the family we set up a suitable new care plan.
Live-in carers have their own personal and private bedroom in clients’ homes.
They really do ‘Live-in’ so they are always there to help and care for their client.
There is more information:-
- On our Live-in Care Services page: Live-in Care
- On our Live-in Care Description: Document – please phone or request with application form.
- Please see Services and Locations throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
If you feel you are able to be a Live-in Carer or would like to know more about Live-in Care with Dove, please click here for an on-line: Job Vacancies Application Form