We provide a home care service in your own home which start from 15 minutes upwards, our home care services are tailored to suit your individual needs.
Our close relationship between you, our client and carer ensures our commitment to the provision of ‘quality home care and real peace of mind’.
Dove home care carers are encouraged to take their time and will never rush…
Our services include the following:
If your requirement is not listed, please contact us, We are always there to help.
- Personal Care/Washing/Bathing/Showering/Dental Hygiene/Dressing
- Medication Assistance & Administration
- Household tasks/Light Domestic & Laundry
- Cooking/Preparing meals
- Sleepovers/Waking Nights more info
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Sitting Services & Respite Care
- Accompanying clients to Hospital/Doctors’ visits
We Specialise in:
- Dementia home care more info
- Alzheimer’s more info
- Parkinson’s home care more info
- Palliative Home Care more info
- Reablement following hospitalisation more info
- Home Care for young disabled people more info
Our carers specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia home care. They are trained to ensure the care of individuals with mental and cognitive impairment. Our home care services are flexible. We provide 15 min to 24-hour home care.
With a focus on high-quality home care, our hourly – 24-hour home care services in West midlands includes aided mobility, administration & prompting of prescribed medication, companionship, postoperative care, light housekeeping, meal preparation and assistance with daily living activities. We make it our mission to maintain the dignity, comfort, and quality of life for our clients and your loved ones. We recognise that early detection and identification of changes in memory and thinking skills should not be ignored. Thus, our carers will brief you on any such changes, so the senior in your life can benefit from available treatments and/or clinical trials.
Please call us today for the home care cost. We also provide bespoke home care services.